GYST, StockBOMB’s Low Float Gold Play for Today; get Ready to Explode @ 9:30am EST!
Current PPS: $0.28
10-Day Avg Vol: 42.2K
Outstanding Shares: 187.5M
StockBOMB looks to continue its current streak of perfection in 2012 today with GYST!
The Graystone Company Inc. (GYST) is a U.S.-based mining and exploration company focused on acquiring and developing gold and other mineral properties. GYST’s primary focus is in Peru with acquisitions of mineral ore reserves with proven findings of gold, silver, and precious metals/gems. Through GYST’s wholly owned subsidiary Grupo Minero Inca, a Peruvian Corporation which was acquired in November 2011; GYST has acquired two properties located near the Peruvian Jungle in a small village called Borja.
Project Gorilla (Graystone I) and Graystone II have a combined property measurement of 1,200 hectares or 2,965.27 acres where preliminary testing has shown high concentrations of gold. The preliminary testing of approximately 10-15% of GYST’s Graystone II has proven 20,000 ounces of gold is available thus influencing GYST’s team to execute further testing. Similarly, the Gorilla Project has recently finished conducting a 23-day long test production, also called bulk sampling, which has given a conclusion of an excess of 300,000 ounces of gold!
Reasons why StockBOMB visualizes GYST to be a Golden Success:
- GYST’s properties are located on the Marañón River of Peru, which is abundant in gold deposits and has been mined successfully since the early 16th century.
- Peru is the #1 gold producing country in Latin America as it produces 5.6 million ounces per year and is ranked #5 globally.
- At gold’s current value of $1,658 per ounce, GYST’s Graystone II preliminary findings of 20,000 ounces equates to $33.2 million; while Gorilla’s 300,000 ounces provides a value of $497.4 million!
- 2011 showed a 22% increase in the price of gold! Research analysts are forecasting an even stronger 2012 and expect gold to reach $2,200 per ounce! Some experts even say the value of gold may reach and exceed $5,000 per ounce sometime in 2013!
- With over 4 miles of property, GYST anticipates they will be able to mine on current gold reserves for at least 20-25 years.
- GYST strives to acquire 10,000 mining acres by the end of this current year. The company is well on its way to its goal. GYST has acquired 3,000 acres already in 2012!
- As you may or may not know, gold mining stocks have are extremely HOT right now! StockBOMB’s last gold mining stock AUMY produced gains of +48.89%!
- GYST’s float seems low at only 14 million.
- Another observation from watching GYST is that it moves upward on very light volume!
- StockBOMB has heard Rumor that Big News is on the horizon and typically Solid News causes a Huge Burst in Volume. This may drive the PPS Upward exponentially!
- Our analysts kept a close eye on GYST’s trading activity the past month. The price-per-share (PPS) is up +27.27% in the past 5-days and up +40% in the past 3-weeks!
GYST’s trend is very BULLISH! Today’s Low Float Gold Play could put Big Profit in our member’s pockets! You don’t want to miss out on this one! All members should consider picking up some shares of GYST early today… GYST looks READY to EXPLODE!!
8:00a ET January 12, 2012 (Business Wire) The Graystone Company (OTCQB: GYST), announced today that the Company conducted 23 days of test mining production (“bulk sampling”) on its claim “Gorilla.”
Based on the results, the Company has estimated that the average level of gold on Gorilla is 0.76 grams per cubic meter. The results from the 23 days ranged from 0.33 grams per meter(3) to 1.47 grams per meter(3). Based on these initial ranges the Company is estimating that the amount of gold on Gorilla could be in excess of 300,000 ounces (or $500,000,000 at current gold prices); however, additional testing is necessary to determine the total size of the gold deposits and the amount of usable land. A copy of the geological report can be found here: Gorilla Report.
Between Gorilla and Graystone II, the Company has a total portfolio of 1,200 hectares (or 2,965.27 acres) or approximately 12,000,000 square meters (or 4.63 square miles) of mining claims in Peru. The Company estimates that the two claims could have in excess of 500,000 ounces of gold (or $825,000,000 at current gold prices). The Company is expecting that only about 15% of the claims may be viable to mine. Based on 15% of the claims being viable, the Company estimates the revenue potential could be up to $125,000,000.
The Company expects to begin mapping the properties in the next few months. Once the mapping is completed, the Company will devise a plan for production and be able to determine the amount of the claims that are viable to mine. The mapping will also determine if the Company’s initial testing was conducted in an area that has a larger concentration of gold than the rest of the property.
The Company acquired 100% of Gorilla for $55,000. The Company owns the claim through its wholly owned subsidiary Grupo Mineral Inca (a Peruvian Corporation). The Company acquired Gorilla prior to GMI being a 100% owned subsidiary and is currently finalizing the paperwork to have the claim transferred into GMI’s name. The Company anticipates that it will need to raise up to $750,000 to acquire the equipment and build the necessary infrastructure to conduct mining operations on the claims. The Company expects that it could be mining on these claims for the next 20-25 years.
These results have not been independently verified and were conducted internally to assist in determining if the property contains gold values conducive to profitable extraction. When Company’s management evaluates any projects it assumes the market price of gold is $850 per ounce.
No proven (measured) or probable (indicated) reserves have been established with respect to the Gorilla project. Any references to estimated, potential and/or “inferred” reserves or resources, and any estimated values of such reserves, contained in the geological report, or set forth in any other communication (i) do not represent proven (measured) or probable (indicated) reserves within the meaning of Item 102 of Regulation S-K and the Commission’s Securities Act Industry Guide 7, and (ii) should not be relied upon by any person in evaluating the Company’s prospects at the Gorilla project.
About The Graystone Company: The Graystone Company, Inc. is a U.S.-based mining and exploration company focused on acquiring and developing gold and other mineral properties. The Company’s strategy is to build value for shareholders by the identification, acquisition and exploration of early-stage properties that show significant potential for the discovery of gold.
The bottom line: If You Jump into this Pump – Best get out before the Dump
Interested to find out more on the 2012 Facebook IPO?
Like us at http://www. Facebook.com/AimHighProfits for continuing coverage up to the Facebook IPO launch date.
Would you like to receive the #1 rated penny stock newsletter?
If you answered yes, then receiving Aim High Profits Penny Stock Alerts will help guide you to some of the biggest and most profitable trading alerts and techniques that are proven to bring in the “big bucks“.
Visit http://www.AimHighProfits.com to find out more. Alternatively, click here to get more Penny Stock News. You just have to do your due diligence to stay away from all the scams out there these days!
***Reminder: never chase stocks that gap at the open and always protect your profits!
AND AS ALWAYS…………..
- Do your own research.
- Trade Responsibly.
- Verify everything.
- Move Fast or Get Left Behind.
- Do not use market orders to enter a position, use limit orders.
- Have a System That fits You.
- If a Stock Gaps Open, Look for Pullbacks to Enter.
- Plan a Trade and Trade a Plan.
- Always use stop loss orders to protect yourself.
- Positive Self- Belief.
- Keep trading as Part of a Balanced life.
- If a stock breaks below our alert price GET OUT. Do not wait.
- View Trading as a Score in Points and Not In Money:
- Always take your profits whenever you can. Do Not Be Greedy.
- Work Hard at Learning How to Trade Properly and Keep Working.
- Do something to make someone else’s life better today.
Good luck in making the Best Penny Stock picks.
2012 – Become a Millionaire!!