Top Penny Stock Alert of 2011 – OCNF 4,035.42% – (May 27, 2010, $0.48 – July 26, 2011, $19.85)
WLOL is strong and reminds me so much of OCNF which was a 4,300% winner from May 2010 – July 2011.
Shipping is strong and much more efficient than aircraft cargo as we have seen the airline industries nosedive from fuel price increases. WLOL added two vessels in one year underscoring management’s confidence that increased capacity is needed to meet renewed demand for the services of cargo and dry bulk shipping providers.
Adding two vessels in one year for WLOL points the way for the company to achieve higher revenue and profits in a long term.
With the signing of three contracts in recent weeks:
- $2.2 million on December 6th (Read Here)
- $2.88 million December 12th (Read Here)
- $2.5 million on December 15th (Read Here)
This additional Revenue for a company that is ALREADY IN THE GREEN. WLOL Reported Net Income last Qtr. (Read Here)
Deutsche Bank Hong Kong recently made the following comments:
“the shipping sector continues to deteriorate at a faster pace than we expected entering 4Q, with liners now burning cash rapidly. While this adds near-term earnings downside risk to liners, we read it as a positive signal for the sector in the medium term, as carriers will be forced to be disciplined given their negative cash flow. Along with demand picking up and new build supplies tapering off, we expect the sector to bottom out in late 1Q12. We believe investors should position in advance, as stocks move ahead of industry fundamentals.”
WLOL is cruising towards the $1.00 range and with a strong presence in its industry could easily make for a player in the M&A market.
Once again, signs of the Dryships acquisition of OCNF are giving me candy cane dreams all over again just like last year.
Would you like to receive the #1 rated penny stock newsletter?
If you answered yes, then receiving Aim High Profits’ Penny Stock Alerts will help guide you to some of the biggest and most profitable trading alerts and techniques that are proven to bring in the “big bucks”.
***Reminder: never chase stocks that gap at the open and always protect your profits!
AND AS ALWAYS…………..
- Do your own research.
- Trade Responsibly.
- Verify everything.
- Do not use market orders to enter a position, use limit orders.
- Have a System That fits You.
- If a Stock Gaps Open, Look for Pullbacks to Enter.
- Plan a Trade and Trade a Plan.
- Always use stop loss orders to protect yourself.
- Positive Self- Belief.
- Keep trading as Part of a Balanced life.
- If a stock breaks below our alert price GET OUT. Do not wait.
- View Trading as a Score in Points and Not In Money:
- Always take your profits whenever you can. Do Not Be Greedy.
- Work Hard at Learning How to Trade Properly and Keep Working.
- Do something to make someone else’s life better today.
Good luck in making the best penny stock picks. Have Fun!!