Top Penny Stock Alert of 2011 – OCNF 4,035.42% (May 27, 2010, $0.48 – July 26, 2011, $19.85)
Buyers: Proceed with Extreme Caution!
Ever since we first profiled AMWI on November 25th, the stock took off like gang-busters. We won’t take credit for their strong run or their demise since we were not compensated $1 or 1 share for our commentary on AMWI. Anytime you can make nearly 10x your money is a good time but further investigating and a key error on AMWI‘s part has led us to believe that any further involvement with this stock will only lead to losses.
Yesterday we made a point to alert regarding the Insider Trading of AMWI
AMWI announced the resignation of CEO Jason Gerteisen as the company’s Treasurer on December 12th as seen here.
The same CEO Jason Gerteisen, who reported December 7th to be the owner of 138,500,000 shares of AMWI, as seen here. One day prior to AMWI‘s essential “lift off” as the stock ran to as high as $1.39.
Of the 62 million plus shares that traded on December 8th as the company ran towards the $1.40 level until around 2:00PM, as well as the almost 70 million shares that traded on the 9th as AMWI continued downwards, it’s hard to say how many, if any, were of those claimed by AMWI‘s CEO. However, indications like this where, as we profiled yesterday before the market open as seen here, it is hard to involve your hard earned money in a stock that seems to be riding the hot air in the atmosphere.
The longer an issue stays in the spotlight…the worse.
There are always one or more good reasons as to WHY a company is trading on the OTC.
Would you like to receive the #1 rated penny stock newsletter?
If you answered yes, then receiving Aim High Profits’ Penny Stock Alerts will help guide you to some of the biggest and most profitable trading alerts and techniques that are proven to bring in the “big bucks”.
***Reminder: never chase stocks that gap at the open and always protect your profits!
AND AS ALWAYS…………..
- Do your own research.
- Trade Responsibly.
- Verify everything.
- Do not use market orders to enter a position, use limit orders.
- Have a System That fits You.
- If a Stock Gaps Open, Look for Pullbacks to Enter.
- Plan a Trade and Trade a Plan.
- Always use stop loss orders to protect yourself.
- Positive Self- Belief.
- Keep trading as Part of a Balanced life.
- If a stock breaks below our alert price GET OUT. Do not wait.
- View Trading as a Score in Points and Not In Money:
- Always take your profits whenever you can. Do Not Be Greedy.
- Work Hard at Learning How to Trade Properly and Keep Working.
- Do something to make someone else’s life better today.
Good luck in making the best penny stock picks. Have Fun!!